Monday, March 5, 2012

Get to know...Me & my FAMILY

So I had a blog before but it wasn't really something I was able to keep up with it as much as I wanted to. So here I am sitting at the computer screen once again and what poops in my mind. Hey Brooke you should start another blog so here I am one more time, lets see if the 2nd times a charm =)
As most of you know that will be reading this my name is Brooke and I was born and rasied in a really small town of Rural Retreat, Va. Though this past year I married the love of my life on March 19, 2011 and we gave birth to our son Gavin Brock Hannah on April Fools, April 1,2011 at around 12 weeks to early. We also have a daughter Paige from Anthony's 1st marriage. We currently live in the small town of Independence,VA and hope to be purchasing our home within the next year and a half =) I have a brother, Dillon Crigger a sister Taylor Dunford and a stepsister Ashley Watson. I love to take photography and I love to read and watch movies but most of all I love being a mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment